This humidifier quietly delivers warm moisture at two output settings. Filter-free operation avoids the cost and mess of replacing filters. Refill indicator lights when water needs to be added. Unit shuts off when reservoir is empty. Wide tank opening makes for easier filling and cleaning. Medicine cup for liquid inhalers. Features:
- Medicine cup for use with liquid inhalants
- 2 moisture output settings
- Auto shut off when empty
- Reset light illuminates when tank needs to be filled
- Warm Mist humidification technology
- Designed for medium rooms
- Runs up to 24 hours on low setting
- 1 gallon tank capacity
- 2 year limited warranty
- Dimensions: 12 7/10w x 7 1/2d x 12 1/5h
Keeping indoor humidity levels between 40-60% has many benefits:
- Helps temporarily relieve dry air discomforts - Offers an effective solution to counteract the effects of dry harsh winter air by adding essential moisture to any room.
- Comfortable humidity helps temporarily relieve congestion and cough.
- Comfortable humidity helps keep throat and nasal passages hydrated -Helps you breath better and sleep more comfortably.
- Helps keep plants healthier - Using a humidifier helps return moisture to the air promoting plant growth.
- Helps reduce static electricity - Returning moisture to dry air helps reduce static shocks.
- Helps protect furniture - low humidity causes wood to lose moisture and shrink. Extreme changes can cause warping and cracking.