Enjoy a more comfortable home and turn down the thermostat a few degrees by improving humidity with this Honeywell Bypass Flow Through Humidifier. It comes with an installation kit and uses easy mounting, making it a DIY's dream. This furnace humidifier unit humidifies homes up to 3,000 square feet with a flow through design that helps keep the unity clean and reduce the frequency of maintenance. By increasing humidity, it not only allows you to control your heating costs during the winter by making it feel warmer, but it can also minimize static electricity, protect your wood floors and even alleviate certain respiratory conditions. This Honeywell Bypass Flow Through Humidifier uses a PerfectFLO distribution tray so it can operate at optimal efficiency and consume less water. It also has an evaporator pad that filters out minerals from hard water so that the moisture it infuses the air with is cleaner.
Honeywell Bypass Flow Through Humidifier (HE240A2001/U):
- Easy do-it-yourself install for homes up to 3,000 square feet
- Easy mounting on warm air supply or return air duct of forced-air furnace
- Reduces static electricity, protects wood floors and creates a more comfortable home
- PerfectFLO distribution tray optimizes efficiency and water usage
- Installation kit and video included for DIY installation
- Comfortable humidifier has evaporator pad that filters out minerals for cleaner water vapor